What's the story?
As we continue to scale our Data & AI practice with exciting talent from across Europe, whilst building upon our growing reputation as one of the top Data & AI consultancies within the Microsoft ecosystem; New Signature are looking to galvanise this rapid growth with a new Deputy Head of Data & AI. You'll be working with industry leading influencers and experts, delivering innovative greenfield Data Platform builds, Data Integration programmes and providing bespoke High-Level Data Architectural designs.
- Primarily the Deputy Head of Data and AI will manage multiple client engagements, working with solutions architects to ensure quality control, high standards and customer satisfaction.
- There will be involvement in pre-sales discussions, customer workshops as well as managing implementation resources and delivering design work carried out by the solutions architects.
- The role will require top level skills including being an excellent communicator, having a strong sense of commercial awareness, being able to produce high quality, well scoped proposals and Statements of Work through to completion.
- The Deputy Head of Data and AI will act as a technical escalation point, resolving issues and concerns and explaining technical aspects to diverse internal and external teams as well as customers.
- The role requires a high level of interaction with customers - challenging the customer requirements to ensure we are delivering benefits to the customer.
- The Deputy Head of Data and AI will also work closely with our internal Sales Teams, scoping the offered Azure products and services to drive revenue through the practice.
- Providing pre-sales technical leadership on Azure Data Components and platform services and being able to technically deliver projects alone or alongside other Solutions or Technical Architects, achieving a success rate where less than 10% of designs require re-working.
- Applying technical competence and experience to develop and review internal documentation standards and working practices as well as developing material for our Marketing and Sales Teams.
Why do people like working here?
- Remote working options
- Flexible hours
- Variety of projects
- Tier 1 Clients & Partners
- Top tech equipment
- Paid charity days
- Paid for trips to industry events
Who are New Signature?
We are a Microsoft house, born in the Cloud. The 2017 Acquisition of Paradigm Systems & Dot Net Solutions by New Signature accelerated a suite of capabilities to support the world's most prestigious and recognisable brands, helping them to become digital organisations powered by the Cloud.
We have over 600 people across the UK, US, Canada, South Africa, the Philippines and Australia, with our UK office growing over 70% YoY and headcount more than tripling.
How has this been possible?
Our values of being Generous, Authentic, Innovative and most importantly, Human, has enabled a unique approach to provide outstanding customer experiences, drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes & successfully deliver pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. We’ve quickly established ourselves as a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft's technology stack with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.