You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. You should have previous experience building web interfaces and a solid understanding of design language systems.
- Building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Solid understanding on modular design and single responsibility principle
- Thorough understanding of React.js, its core principles, and workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of HTTP2 and websockets
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Understanding differing security models, with knowledge of AuthN and AuthZ principles
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Solid understanding of JSON Schemas and OPEN API
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Strong understanding of Accessibility and Web Standards
- Experience with both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Experience with using design language systems or similar
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to perform benchmarking and optimization
- Ability to debug performance and memory issues in complex JS applications