The Outreach and Engagement team develops tools and processes for sharing technical information. Working with teams from across Engineering, we oversee development of the engineering central knowledge platform and the Engineering site. As curators, we ensure that key products are discoverable and well-understood, that high-quality documentation and training materials are available, and that shared practices are communicated effectively. We are looking for a Deputy Program Manager to assist with the build-out and ongoing operation of our platforms and processes.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Developing, promoting and overseeing the application of streamlined processes for onboarding products and practices to the engineering Central platform.
• Partnering with Engineering teams to create documentation and training materials for delivery on the platform.
• Staying abreast of developments in key Engineering products and practices and ensuring enhancements are reflected on relevant pages.
• Liaising with other Engineering teams and stakeholders.
• As needed, conducting live and virtual trainings in Outreach and Engagement tools and practices.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
• Background in technical writing or training.
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to work well with varied stakeholders.
• Strong project management skills.
• Understanding of software development practices and comfort with code.
• Ability to deliver against tight deadlines and handle multiple, competing demands.
• Positive team attitude and a willingness to get hands-on with everything from strategy to editing.
• Experience with developer-facing documentation is a strong plus.
• Past experience as a developer is a plus.
1. Healthcare and Medical Insurance
2. Health Services
3. Fitness and Wellness
4. Adoption Assistance
5. Expectant Parent Resources
6. Career Development & Learning Resources
7. Flexible Working
8. Holidays & Vacation Time